Every semester brings new challenges and opportunities to learn. If you are confused about what's changed or what hasn't changed in the library, you may schedule an appointment with a librarian, attend a small group Library Workshop, or bring your classes to Library Instruction sessions. You'll get the latest information on our services and research tools.
Reference Librarians are available to instruct you and your students on library services and resources. Sessions are custom-designed to meet your course needs. Presentations often include demonstrations of electronic databases, Internet resources and printed materials.
To sign up your classes for
- Send an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or submit an electronic form at http://www.twu.edu/library/form/bib_form.htm
- Or stop by the Library Information Desk and complete a "Library Instruction Request" form.
To sign up your classes for Dallas Instruction -
- Call Eula Oliphant at 214-689-6585 or ext. 82-6585
- Or send an email request to EOliphant@twu.edu
- Or stop by the Parkland Library Circulation Desk and complete a "Library Instruction Request" form
To sign up your classes for Dallas Instruction - Presbyterian
- Call Elaine Cox at 214-706-2390 or ext. 83-2390
- Or send an email request to email@example.com
- Or stop by the Presbyterian Library Circulation Desk and complete a "Library Instruction Request" form
To sign up your classes for Houston Instruction
- Call Marilyn Goff at 713-794-2481 or ext. 84-2481
- Or send an email request to MGoff@twu.edu
The following information is needed:
- Faculty name, phone number, and e-mail address
- Course name and number
- Number of students
- Date and time and alternate date and time of requested session
- Assignment/s that will be given
- Special topics or databases that need to be covered
Look for the next Monthly Bulletin!
If you have additional questions, please contact us through the Ask a Librarian form.