Reference Librarians are available to instruct your students on library services and resources. Sessions are custom-designed to meet your course needs. We offer Research Overview Workshops (usually 1 session/about 1.5 hrs. of class time) and Comprehensive Research Workshops (2-3 sessions/about 3 hrs of class time).
Your students might also benefit from our online tutorial.
To sign up your classes for
- send an e-mail request to email@example.com
- or submit an electronic form at http://www.twu.edu/library/form/library_workshops.htm
- or stop by the Library Information Desk and complete a "Library Instruction Request" form.
To sign up your classes for Dallas Instruction -
- call Eula Oliphant at 214-689-6585 or ext. 82-6585
- or send an email request to EOliphant@twu.edu
- or stop by the Parkland Library Circulation Desk and complete a "Library Instruction Request" form
To sign up your classes for Dallas Instruction - Presbyterian
- call Elaine Cox at 214-706-2390 or ext. 83-2390
- or send an email request to ECox@twu.edu
- or stop by the Presbyterian Library Circulation Desk and complete a "Library Instruction Request" form
To sign up your classes for Houston Instruction
- call Marilyn Goff at 713-794-2481 or ext. 84-2481
- or send an email request to MGoff@twu.edu
The following information is needed:
- Faculty name, phone number, and e-mail address
- Course name and number
- Number of students
- Date and time and alternate date and time of requested session
- Assignment/s that will be given
- Special topics or databases that need to be covered
Information Literacy Skills
1. Recognize and articulate the need for information
Look for the next Monthly Bulletin!
If you have additional questions, please contact us through the Ask a Librarian form.