Ask A Librarian
- Do you have a Reference Question but no time to call or come to the library?
- Would you like assistance from a Librarian delivered right to your email inbox?
Then the "Ask a Librarian" service is for you! You can post a Reference Question to the team of Librarians at the Blagg-Huey Library and they will answer your via email.
What types of questions should you post to "Ask A Librarian?"
- Assistance finding information on a specific subject.
- Assistance in picking databases for content/subjects/full text or particular journals.
- Assistance with the Online Catalog
- Guidance using the Library's print collection of Reference Sources
- A detailed Reference Question that will require the Librarian to search sources and email you an answer or a list or resources.
The following questions are welcome, and may be forwarded to the appropriate department.
- Questions involving Circulation issues such as fines/holds.
- Questions regarding problems with Venus, Blackboard or Portal accounts.
- Requests involving resources in the Woman's collection/Vault
To sign up your workshops for Houston Instruction
- Call Marilyn Goff at 713-794-2481 or ext. 84-2481
- Or send an email request to MGoff@twu.edu
To post a question go to http://www.twu.edu/library/form/aska_form.htm
Detailed guidelines regarding the service will help you when using "Ask a Librarian"
For Assistance call: 940-898-3701 and Ask for Librarian On Duty
Look for the next Reference Bulletin!