Books and most other library materials can be renewed from the convenience of your home or office through the TWU Online Catalog or through the Telephone Renewal System.
To Renew through the TWU Online Catalog:
- Click on "My Account" link which may be found on every web page at the top right-hand corner (near the catalog search box).
- Enter your Barcode Number (the first 5- or 6-digit number on your TWU ID plus a 1) or your social security number (without dashes) and your Last Name.
- Click on the "Login" button.
- Click on the box beside each item that you wish to renew.
- Click on "Renew Items." [The "Renew Status" box should now have your New Due Date listed]
- Click "Logout" in the bar at the top of the online catalog.
To Renew through the Telephone Renewal System:
Call (940) 898-3786 in Denton OR (214) 689-6602 in Dallas. Follow the instructions and the prompts.
Renewals are available if the items are not on Hold, on Recall, or on Reserve. Interlibrary Loan ( ILL ) materials cannot be renewed online or through the Telephone Renewal System. You will NOT be notified of your new due dates when you renew by phone. Please contact Circulation Staff if you should experience any problems.