of subject areas and disciplines. These databases help students and faculty locate journal articles, books and book chapters, dissertations and theses, government reports, papers presented at conferences, and other materials needed to complete research projects and class assignments.
This summer several databases were added, updated, or purchased from different vendors.
- Dance in Video (3 simultaneous users) has been added to the collection.
- CCH Internet Tax Research NetWork (35 simultaneous users) has been added to the collection.
- EBSCOhost Databases now have a new search interface.
- OVID has a new multi-field search mode and other new interface enhancements.
- Grove Art and Grove Music are now Oxford Art Online and Oxford Music Online. The Grove entries have been left on A-Z lists and subject guides with a note to redirect patrons to new titles.
- ERIC released a redesigned website.
- Classical Music Library now has search terms that are highlighted in the full text allowing users to jump to all search terms in the full article.
If you have any questions, the reference staff will be glad to provide assistance.
Please email us using our Ask a Librarian Form.