Monday, June 24, 2013

Buy 3, Get 1 Free: A "Don't Miss" Summer Sale

Books for the beach and then some:  Through August 21st, 2013 it’s buy 3 get 1 free at the Friends of the
Libraries Blagg-Huey Library Book Sale, located on the library's first floor near the Reference Collection. 
Questions?  Ask at the Circulation Desk or Information Desk, both located off the first-floor lobby just inside the
main entrance.
    
Off to the library I go to study and study some more.
What’s that I see on my way out the door?
Why it’s books at the library, not to lend, but for sale!
Might as well stop by, it’s not too far off my trail.
25 cents to 2 dollars on every price stub.
Look, this one’s even in Oprah’s Book Club!
Used textbooks might be useful for class.
Lots of cookbooks and crafts.
I’ve found 3 awesome books, and I think I found my new favorite recipe.
Wait, all summer it’s buy 3, get 1 free!
More books get added to the sale every day?
Well, you’ll be seeing me a lot this summer, I’ll say.

~Aubrey James